On behalf of our entire Staff, we welcome you to the Boxboro Regency Hotel & Conference Center. We are committed and dedicated to providing our guests with personalized and caring service, safety and cleanliness.
Notice of Accessibility
The Boxboro Regency is committed to making our facilities, amenities and services accessible to guests with disabilities. Below is a description of many of the accessible features of the hotel in its public and guest room spaces.
Accessible Public Spaces
- Brail meeting room names
- Brail elevator floor numbers
- Brail public restrooms signage
- Public restrooms available with wheelchair access
- Doorways at least 32” width
- Wheelchairs available at no charge available through the Front Desk
- Accessible parking lot spaces in several locations
- Wheelchair accessible height registration area
- Restaurant offers comfortable space for dining and wheelchair access
- Hotel lobby and registration area is comfortable and spacious
- Swimming pool is wheelchair accessible
- Visual and audible fire alarm
- Service animals are welcome
Accessible Guest Room Spaces
- Brail room door numbers
- Doorway entrance at least 32” width
- Maneuvering clearance space
- Visual and audible fire alarm
- Accessible eye holes on doors for convenient security
- Accessible door handles
- Roll-in access showers or tub with grab bars
- Bathroom vanity with clearance underneath
- Shower/Tub chairs available upon request
- Televisions with closed captioning for hearing impaired
- All toiletries and condiments are located at wheelchair sitting level
The Boxboro Regency is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone and applying the relevant accessibility standards.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. The Boxboro Regency’s website contains WCAG 2.0 level AA conforming functionality. Conforming functionality means that efforts were taking during the development of the website to follow WCAG standards.
Compatibility with browsers and assistive technology
The Boxboro Regency’s website is designed to be compatible with the following assistive technologies: Chrome, Firefox, and Safari browsers on JAWS, NVDA, and VoiceOver screen reader technologies.
Accessibility of the Boxboro Regency’s website relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
Limitations and alternatives
Despite our best efforts to ensure accessibility of the Boxboro Regency’s website, there may be some limitations. Below is a description of known limitations, and potential solutions. Please contact us if you observe an issue not listed below.
Known limitations for the Website:
- Third-party integrations such as TripAdvisor, Instagram, TripTease, ChatBots, etc.
Feedback & Contact
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of the Boxboro Regency website. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers. Additionally, if you need any assistance or have any questions about the accessibility features of the hotel or require help reserving an ADA accessible, please reach out to us with the contact information below.
- Phone: 978-263-8701
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hotel address: 242 Adams Place, Boxborough, MA 01719